N’table version history
Version 4.8.3. Released May 15, 2016
- Bulk operations inside the Question Wizard.
- Drag and drop, better selection designation, and a dozen other small improvements to the Question Wizard.
- Enhancements to the syntax editor.
- Ability to export very large files.
- Performance improvements in export.
Version 4.7.1. Released March 27, 2016
- New & improved: Free versus Pro licensing
- Improvements to SAV parser
- Better handling of the filter field
- Improvements to Question Wizard
- Rawdata improvements
- PDF export & other export enhancements
- Office 2016 compatibility
- 60+ bug fixes
Version 4.3.6. Released June 15, 2015
- Improvements to recognizing matrix & multiple-choice questions during “Import from Source”
- Improved compatibility with SPSS (characters and special symbols that SPSS allows can now be used within N’table, as well)
Version 4.3.0. Released May 23, 2015
- Bugfixes & improvements for import from Keyingress & ESF formats
- Note: this version replaces the 4.2.2 version below
Version 4.2.2. Released May 9, 2015
- New key-based authentication mechanism, and ability to purchase one-day licenses via our new https://secure.ncounter.de website
- Import codebook from *.SAV files
- Export Wizard: ability to choose page layout, margins, etc.
- Import from *.XLS files, and import improvements for Keyingress & ESF formats
- New welcome screen
- Various bugfixes & enhancements
Version 3.1.5. Released October 14, 2014
- New project-creation experience, with step-by-step instructions and ability to import data (no more copy-pasting!)
- Ability to save common project parameters (customer information, contact info, etc.)
- Ability to import SPSS *.SAV files into the Rawdata sheet.
- Improved setup experience, including ability to create desktop icon for N’table.
- New look: new icons in the ribbon, better organization of ribbon functionality.
- Improved functionality of bulk formulas in Question Wizard.
- Variety of bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- Added three new languages (French, Italian, Spanish).
Version 2.8.12. Released April 27, 2014
Added more fine-grained control for which columns to compare for significances in the Cross-Break Wizard
Significant performance improvements during tabulation and export, especially in Excel 2013.
Question Wizard opens and calculates faster, and runs more smoothly.
Eliminates a variety of crashing issues and unhanded errors.
Version 2.7.0. Released January 5, 2014
- Added Weighting and Recoding wizards
- Added Syntax Editor for visually creating queries
- Usability improvements to Export Wizard
- Numerous small enhancements and bug fixes
Version 2.6.7. Released November 1, 2013
- Added data-weighting (beta)
- Improved Question Wizard, Source import, and Export
- Various enhancements and bug fixes
Version 2.5.3. Released September 17, 2013
- Streamlined import from Source
- Improvements to Settings window
- Various small enhancements and bug fixes
Version 1.4.6. Released August 29, 2013
- Major improvements to the Question Wizard — including ability to save the wizard state with the document, to switch between question types, and to provide better validation.
- Major improvements to Export wizard, with new ability to choose which cross-breaks to export, to set parameter texts, etc.
- Added support for importing SPSS and ConfirmIt data (in addition to the existing EFS Surveys format)
- Added ability to add “Part in %” to Matrix questions
- Improvements to Settings window
- Bug fixes & enhancements
Version 1.3.2 (Beta). Released June 05, 2013
- First public release